Terms and Conditions
Thanks for viewing our website.
The phrase 'us' or 'we' is used to designate the website owner . The phrase 'you' designates the person or viewer of the site.
The usage of this site is ruled by way of the following terms:
- The content on the pages of the web site is good for your basic guidance and utilization alone. It is subject to alteration without notice.
- Neither our company nor any third parties offer any kind of warrantee or guarantee about the precision, current status, efficiency, comprehensiveness or appropriateness of the details and items found or provided on this website for any specific intention. You accept that this kind of knowledge and products may possibly have inaccuracies or mistakes and we expressly do not accept accountability for any of these irregularities or mistakes to the fullest amount allowed by law.
- Your usage of any data or materials on this web site is wholly at your own risk, for which we will not be accountable. It shall be your individual liability to make sure that any goods, professional services or info obtainable by means of this website satisfy your exact needs.
- This website features information which is owned by or licensed to us. These components consists of, but is not restricted to, the style, format, look, appearance and visuals. Duplication is not allowed other than as outlined by the copyright statement, which makes up an element of our conditions and terms.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which aren't the property of, or accredited to, the owner are acknowledged on the web site.
- Unsanctioned utilization of this site may bring about claims for damages and/or be illegal.
- Now and again this web site may possibly also consist of links to other websites. These kinds of hyperlinks are offered for your convenience and to present even more material. They don't indicate that we promote the internet site(s). We have no responsibility for the written content of the associated web site.
- Your use of this site and any argument stemming from any utilization of the web site is subject to the laws of the UK.